The Studio fosters and supports new enterprises in the creative/media tech space. This support is a mix of incubator services; business and education programs; mentoring and advice; facilities that support creative-tech initiatives such as test devices, green screens, studio and editing facilities; events and networking activities; and introductions to investors.
The Studio is focused on supporting the next generation of Australian creative industries businesses using technology and engaging globally. These businesses will help grow and future proof the creative sectors in Australian.
The Studio is building a global network of similar creative incubators and hubs, with outreach well under way.
The Studio can support 140 full-time residents in the incubator, additionally we have 2,500 members in our meetup group.
Donations will be used to purchase:
1. black curtain and rail for our Green Screen Studio
2. the installation of an Epson projector, speakers and audio equipment for our event space
3. stackable chairs for our event space
4. security doors and a security system for two doors
5. funding for an expert in residence for a 6 month period
6. assist in paying staff salaries for a 6 month period