Education Fund –
- Support programs for people with less access to participation in performing or creative arts programs; offer schools or an area ability service, or senior citizens’ groups a free workshop program.
- Support community engagement and capacity development work by Ironwood in regional & city areas
- Support collaboration with local council area arts programs; an artist residency within schools and communities or long term supply of an Ironwood musician to music-for-social-change program – Sydney El Sistema group In Tune, who aim to change educational aspirations & provide ongoing in-depth music education for children at risk
- Support scholarships for developing artists to ensure equality of access to our pre-professional programs.
Keyboards On Wheels –
- Support moving and tuning of all keyboard instruments around Australia for our concerts
Support a Core Musician –
- Support a core musician. This will enable Ironwood to work more of the year to expand our work in education, community engagement, and to provide more touring concert & education programs to more areas of Australia & internationally. This is the first year of this program, and we hope to grow it in future years.